Areas of Practice



If you are the parent of a child born out of wedlock, paternity must be established prior to the Court being able to address issues of custody, visitation and child support. This process is generally handled in Family Court. Our attorneys can guide you through and assist you with filing the necessary petition, court appearances and hearings.